Because I'm CRAZY...and I have so much spare time on my hands(said with heavy sarcasm), I volunteered to create a yearbook for our home school group. I'm actually really excited about it. First because it gave me a chance to get more pics of my kiddos. Secondly, I think it's really going to turn out cute. Finally, It will be so great to look back on.
Sweet Ten, she is always ready with a smile...
My handsome boy...Silly Syd, she felt like such a big girl getting her picture taken...
I'm going to include a "Nursery"/"Unschooled"/"Too Cool For School" section for the babies and toddlers. I'm still working on the name(suggestions would be appreciated).
Precious Madi...
And of course...I never miss the chance to get a family pic! A fact to which Goose hates...which is a bonus(shhh don't tell him I said that)!!
I so love my little family! My cousin, Rebekah Franklin took the pictures and I think she did a fantastic job.





Love the pictures!! The family picture is just perfect!!! I need one of them.
ReplyDelete