Background

Thursday, October 31, 2013

At'l Do Farms...

Early this month the kids had a field trip to At'l Do Farms in Lubbock. Goose and I took the kids last year, so they were really excited to go again.

 Ready to head into the maize...the older kids had already taken off...
 Syd stuck with me...she was a trooper.
 Madi enjoying some crackers while waiting for the kids to climb the wall...
 She was too young to climb in CO, but she got to climb here. She was really excited.
 She started scaling up that wall without a second thought...
 She made the same mistake Miles made...she looked down. Then she wouldn't let go. He had to climb up and get her...
 Ten was excited to get to climb again...
 She flew up the wall...
 Notice the cars...I think he was still traumatized from CO. I just couldn't get him to go very high.
 There was no stopping her...
 Here is our group, we had 5 families represented...
The kids are already looking forward to Novembers event!

No comments:

Post a Comment