Background

Monday, October 21, 2013

Castlewood Canyon State Park...

While we were in CO this last time Ang and I took the oldest three kids hiking while Goose stayed with Brooklyn and Madi, they were napping.

The Canyon was beautiful. The leaves were just starting to change(scenery pictures in a later blog)...

Poor babies, I posed them staring straight into the sun...oops!
 Loving the outdoors, so many photo ops...
 Peek-a-boo...
 Checking out the landscape...
 Yes, I know I look like a big dork in this cap, but it served its purpose and my face didn't get sunburned...so I'm good with it.
 Sisters...Sisters...
 Taking a little break...
 Syd wanted to take mine and Ten's picture...I think she did pretty good.
 Sweet babies...we finally found a good place to get close to the water...
 Testing the water...
 King of the rock...
 One last photo on our way back to the car...
 I couldn't resist taking this one. She kept saying this is so hard...while she drug her water canteen beside her...so pitiful...
The Castlewood Canyon State Park was only about 10 minutes from Mom & Dad's so I think we will probably be making more hikes through the numerous trails, we might even do a picnic next time...who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment