Background

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

In a nutshell...

...the rest of our CO vacation!

Of course we made time to shoot our bows at Full Rut...
I thought it would be fun to let the big kids climb a rock wall. I was expecting a wall with the grips, this was a little harder. The rocks had "lips" on them, so they couldn't really see where to grab. They did very good though.

Miles wanted to go first...
Using his arm muscles...we forgot to tell him he is supposed to use his legs...oops!
About half way up, he was DONE! He looked down and realized it was a long way to the ground. I told him he had to smile for a pic before he could go down...
Ten went next, she didn't waste any time...
Using those legs, that's what I'm talking about...
Taking a little break. She was actually trying to quit, but we kept telling her that she was so close, just a little bit further...
Last push before she rang the bell...Yay Tenley!!
Mom and Dad have this cool little park about 5 mins from them. What makes it so cool is it's tucked away and hardly anyone uses it...
Ten...
Miles...
Syd...
Has anyone else noticed this kid spends a lot of time hanging around...
This little stinker walked all the way up the slide, just so she could slide down it. I hope this isn't a indication that she will always choose to do things the hard way.
I love this kid...
So sweet...
Dad was being ornery, he wouldn't let her down...
Quick family photo before we left..
We always have such a good time in CO, I wish it wasn't so far away though. The best part of the whole trip was surprising Mom for her birthday. We drove up on her birthday and didn't tell her we were coming, so when we called to sing Happy Birthday we walked up her driveway. She was very excited and surprised :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment