The kids look forward to Game night every year. This year was no exception.
As soon as we got there SydSyd ran straight for the bouncers. She spent almost the entire night going between one bouncer and the other...
He was so excited to be The Hulk this year. Headed inside for more games...Poor Shaye, Syd wouldn't leave her nose alone, she kept pulling it off...
So serious while saying his Bible verse to get a bigger prize...
Doesn't she look thrilled to be spinning the color wheel...
Showing off her butterfly...
and her heart...
Walking on the cans was not easy, but she did it!!
I even found Dorothy in the nursery...I love the little "cheese" face she gives when she sees a camera...
Little Stinker...
One last game...
Here's my crew all together...2 minions, The Hulk, and Dorothy...
As I was taking pics of my little ones, I spotted a couple of other faces y'all might know...
A Pretty Pretty Evie Princess...
Laney, the Sweetest Southern Bell there ever was...
Robin Hood(Luke)...
and this blue man(Matt)...
Loved this post!! Looks like a fun time was had by all!! Love my nieces and nephew!!!
ReplyDelete