We spent Thanksgiving weekend with Chris and Cara's family is Midland.
Rachel and Cara playing hair...
Wade-O!!!Tenley & Luke snacking and watching a movie...
Miles and Katy bug...
Ian...
Oh my word....Chris kept us stuffed all weekend long. This was just one of his yummy creations.
Trouble times 3!!
The only time they are quite...well, semi quite
Bad timing, they were smiling for Alanna. We were making peppermint ornaments
Watching their ornaments melt.
Melting in the oven...sadly they didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.
Just hanging around...
Fun for all...
I can't be sure, but Tenley was probably just telling them what order they were going to go in...
Suckers make everything better
My sweet little toot...
Rachel
Cousins that are more like brothers...
Sweet little Madi
A room full of kids and toys...
Sweet hug between cousins or A little wrestling....I'll let you decide
Trampoline funA snack for a happy boy
The kids were so tired that they were all asleep 5 minutes into our trip home.




















No comments:
Post a Comment