I'm so far behind on my blogs that I'm posting from the holidays, unedited and messy, so please just bare with me as I get caught up.
We started out the day at Granddad and Grandma's.
I didn't get pictures of everyone that was there, but I will share the ones I did get.
Uncle Clinton, Amy(and Will), Uncle Mike
Happy MilesSweet Emma
Gwen & James
Cassie & Gloria
Aunt Shirley & Tina
The kids got a real treat. Tricia sat and made them each a balloon creation(and believe me it was work, they had her there for a while)...
Brooklyn's swaddled baby
Big brown eyed Trevor
Tricia, Syd with her bear and balloon
Madi & Me
Miles was a very lucky boy! I think his balloon won hands down. He had Trisha make him a bull and cowboy...
Madi got a rattle
Tricia, Ten and her princess
From Grandma's we went to Nancy's to visit with her sisters and their families.
Tenley showing off her gymnastic move Kate taught her.
The Sandlin Sisters...Linda, Carol, Nancy, and Billie
Miles and Emilee
Playing games
Cooper & Tracy
Uncle Cecil teaching Tenley to play
It was a very good Thanksgiving day, full of family, food, and visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment