The kids were so excited when we got snow about a week before Christmas. With the crazy warm weather that TX was having in Dec, we weren't sure what the weather would be like in CO. When the kids woke up to snow, they couldn't wait to get out in it.
Syd climbing up the little hill.
Ten...I found this crazy kid climbing the tree. If he hadn't been wearing blue pants I wouldn't have found him...
Who knew climbing up and down a hill in the snow could be so much fun...
Brrrrrr, it's cold...
Getting ready for the snowball fight...
Rolling a log around in the snow...goober...
Cheese....
Building snow castles...
Beautiful snow covered trees...
I didn't think they would ever come back in...
As a bonus we woke up to snow again...on Christmas morning! I bought some cheap little plastic sleds for the kids, but Goose thought he better try it first to make sure it was safe...He's just a big overgrown kid...
Ten probably had the most eventful trip down...
about half way down she got a little top heavy...
Before we knew she was flipping head over heel...
It was the funniest thing...I nearly peed my pants I was laughing so hard...
No hands...not really sure where his gloves went...
Syd wasn't sure at first, but after one trip down she liked it...
Sledding was so exhausting she laid down to take a nap..right in the snow...
No comments:
Post a Comment