Background

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve in Colorado...

We did Christmas presents with my family in CO on Christmas Eve. Ang played Santa this year with the kids being her little helpers...
Piles and Piles of gifts....I love it!!
Can you feel the excitement???
Ten with her Strawberry shortcake coloring book and twistable crayons.
Syd helping pass out gifts...
Miles is with tools...
Goose and Ra being silly...
I have to say of all the gifts we bought this year, I don't think anyone appreciated or was as excited as Brooklyn! She LOVED her plush Larry and Bob. She started singing the Veggie Tale theme song as soon as she had them out together. It was really sweet...
All the kids in front of the tree...
The kids were showing off their "Stompies" they got from Aunt Nic...
Josiah opening one of his gifts. We act all grown up and mature, but give us gifts at Christmas and we all turn into giant kids again...
Brooklyn helping her Momma...
Mom opening a gift...I think she was posing for the camera, because right now she is just looking at a box...
Pam's turn...
Ok, so apparently I didn't get pictures of everyone opening a gift, but you get the idea. We opened gifts and had a blast together! Can't wait for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment