Even though I knew we weren't going to be home for Christmas, I still wanted to put up our tree. The kids and I always look forward to it! Now that we are living in the dairy house, our tree looks so little. I wanted to get a bigger tree...
Goose on the other hand said it's all in the way you look at it, and then took a picture to show me our "big" tree...(he thinks he's so funny)Syd...
Miles goofing off...
Finding the right spot for her ornament...
Playing in the tissue paper...
Silly kid...
Bub...
Ten...
Ok, so they were all being a little silly...
All four stinkers...
Peel a boo...I see Madi sue!!
Miles was beyond excited that he got to put the tree topper on...
Our finished tree...
The ornaments are a little higher up on the tree this year, makes me a little sad. I know people say to leave it the way the kids put it, but I couldn't help it, I moved the more breakable to the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment