My kids love when western swing is in town, because they know that they get to go dance with Grandnana.
I told Miles he couldn't be shy. He had to dance with aunt Billie if she asked him, so he picked this turquoise shirt, he said he doesn't get nervous in it :-)
Madi even got a turn
Don't let that face fool you, she loved it
Aunt Billie took a turn with the girls
Syd's turn
I keep saying one of these years I'm going to leave the kids with Goose and stay to listen to the music...I love it!! Maybe next year
Once we left and got to Steve's. The kids were making him dance with them. I started to upload some video of that, but decided against it...when you see me, ask and I'll show them to you, they are very sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment