Background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Big Spring Aquatic Center...

Ok so apparently Big Spring is up and coming...who knew? They have an aquatic center! It's actually been open for a year or two. Alanna and I tried to meet in the middle last year and let the kids play, and honestly I don't remember why it never worked out, but it didn't. So last Friday we decided to correct that and we both headed to Big Spring. Lucky for us Chris was off and agreed to come help with the little ones...
 Wheee.
 Goofball...
 Sliding..
 I think she enjoyed that...
 Snack time...
 She had Uncle Chrisy wrapped around her finger...
 I was taking too many pics and not handing out the candy fast enough...
 Cheese! I think his goggles might have been a little tight, they left marks on his head.
 Always time to play in the dirt...or sand...
 Making sand pies...
 Careful Ten...and arm could get stuck in there...
 Syd's turn...
 "What? I didn't do it!"
 Busy little bees...
 The lily pads were a huge hit...
 literally...
 Go Luke Go!!
 Time for a quick smile!
 I talked her into trying to run across...
 It didn't end well...
 Kate was a little Monkey...
 Hard fall!! Rachel was hilarious to watch...she gave it her all and she made it look like so much fun!
 Hang in there...
 Try as he might...the water just keeps on coming...
 I'm pretty sure she flipped head over tails(several times) before she actually made it out!
Boys will be boys...
 Even Madi had fun!!
 A little splashing...
 What's up with this crazy water...
 She is a fan of the beach entry...
We all voted and decided that Goose should come next time...and there will definitely be a next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment