We all met up at the park to have some very unhealthy grub! But hey, it only comes once a year, right?!?!
Mom & Dad...
Sweet cuddles...See Syd, this is how you do it, you got to shake it to the left...
That's a brave man walking down to the park with all 5 kids...
Sharing some kettle corn with O'ma...
Say "cheese"...D was too cool for us apparently...
Pretty Face! blue snow cones are the best...
Silly girl...
Uncle D took the kids back up to the pavilian, for another listen, before the fireworks...
Sweet big Sis sharing her dippin dots...
Goofballs...
Mom, Goose, Dwayne, and the kids went and played a round of golf. I wont name the name of the photographer, but she forgot to make sure she could see Miles(he's hidden behind the cart)...LOL!!
We also manage to fit in a cookout with Mom's brother and twin sisters. Uncle Rick was gracious and hosted. Matt was the man on the grill...
The kids found a horned toad...I loved finding these when I was a kid, I hope they do too...Everyone took a turn holding him...
Oh yeah, she's found another ball folks...
Mom & Me, the older I get the more I look like her(at least I think so)...
Not sure what was going on, but it has them all looking...
My Dad may be closing in on 60, but he is still a kid at heart. I mean, who doesn't love a good tire swing...
Ricky Aaron was a big hit with the 4 wheeler...
Ang on the other hand wasn't so sure about it...
Oh she is in heaven, someone gave her a cup of homemade ice cream. Look at her just diggin in as far as she can. Next time they should stick around and help clean her up, she had it everywhere...
Aunt Carlene, Mom, Aunt Darlene, and Uncle Rick...
We have a great time!! I'm glad everyone came in(that could), with it being short notice, I know it wasn't easy. Living all scattered out, makes it hard to get together, so I'm glad we take advantage when we can. Love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment