When we left Livingston we headed to Houston to visit Ross & Pam. We wanted to see them and their new town home. It was very nice. I'm so happy we made the extra hour and half trip to see them and it.
Uncle Ra showing Madi how to relax in the pool...he doesn't know she is a pro...Poor Uncle Ra, as the baby of the family, he never learned how to share :-)
See...she's a fish!
Showing off...
Miles coaching from the sidelines...
I love the crossed legs...
Either Ten was counting too fast or Miles was counting too slow...somehow they got off
Well, Hi there Syd...having fun?
Up for a breath...
My four little loves...
Ignore the creeper in the background, he couldn't help himself...
Queen of the float...at least for a second...
Happy as can be...
The kids all agreed to let Goose throw them in the pool for some ice cream...
He HATES being thrown in, but for ice cream, you can see it's a different story...
Big splash...
She wasn't exactly thrilled, but we knew she would be upset later if she didn't get ice cream too...
She looks so cute when she pops up out of the water, but of course I was at the wrong angle...
Apparently she isn't picky on the body of water...she will nap in pool or lake alike...
If I hadn't told you we were at Ross & Pam's you would never have known, since I only took pics of us swimming. I didn't even get any pics of Pam, since she and I didn't swim Monday. It was so nice getting to see them and their home. I just wish we lived closer!
I absolutely love the tiger floaty toy! Her sleeping habits in these last two posts make me think of OUR 4th kid. :)
ReplyDelete