The last weekend in June and you know what that means...
That's right, the Sandlin Reunion. I'm so happy it worked out that we could go....look at this...... Doesn't it just look like heaven on earth. Here is the back of Carol & Cecil's house. They open their home up to the family every year. I'm not sure how many years exactly, but I think it's upwards of 20+ years.
Our Sunday house #79...
Ready to climb out and go again...
Goose was under the water trying to flip him over.
A little time in the kiddie pool...nice hair do
Mac is pretty much the only one that Tenley will let touch her hair without screaming...
Syd's turn in to tube...
These three boys...I sure do love them!
This was like 3 minutes in...no lie. She was ready for a nap!
Look at that sweet face...
Grampa & Grandnana
Ten loved the lake, I think she spent more time in the lake than she did out...
Time for a little fishing...
Sweet cousins...
We made a little time for singing as well...
This bunch keeps us busy...busy...
My camera battery died before I was able to get a picture of our family.
A couple of days after the reunion, Nancy's niece(Deann) was in a boating accident. She is doing much better, but she suffered some serious injuries. Please pray with us as she recovers. You never know what tomorrow holds, so hug the ones you love and enjoy the time you have with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment