Background

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sledding...

Even with all the fun things we did while we were in CO for two weeks, I think the kids would tell you that sledding was hands down their favorite!! They spent literally an entire day out there. Now this was one of the days that the temps were in the negatives so they did come back in occasionally to warm up, but as soon as they were warm they headed right back out. I could hear their giggles and laughs all the way inside the house. After hearing their excitement I grabbed my camera and headed out. 

One of the rare times she went down by herself...
 Ten was so sweet with Madi. She rode down with her as many times as she wanted. Madison did go down once by herself, but she didn't care for it.
 These two were a hoot! I swear they came down twice as much as everyone else...always grinning and laughing...
 Once they got to the bottom, they would just roll off their sleds! That was how they would stop...just roll off!! Crazy kids...still laughing...
 Their excitement was contagious...
 Tell me you aren't smiling looking at how much fun they were having...
 It was just my kids having fun...Brooklyn was out playing with them...
 Goose worked tirelessly all day to make sure their "shoot" was perfect so they would sail down the mountain and go exactly where we wanted them to! Don't be fooled though...he took time to enjoy the fruits of his labor as well(pictures further down the post)...
 Ten did get to go down by herself some too...
 Beautiful Madi girl enjoying some snow...
 Silly boy figured out I was taking his picture...so the showing off began...
 ...and escalated...such a goofball...
 Having so much fun...
Did I mention they were out there all day? There was even time for a wardrobe change...
 Syd was slipping away, but Ten wasn't about to let her go...
 They even got Angela out there going down with them...
 They all decided going down all together was the most fun...
 This was mine and Caroline's spot! She nursed while I took pictures...
After she was done nursing, Goose took her for her very first sled ride...
 It got a little crazy so she hid in her hat...
 This is one of those rare pictures that just worked out...Preciousness!!!
 Just a big kid folks...a big kid...
 I didn't want to leave little miss Delaney Joy out...she got some much needed rest while all the kids were outside enjoying themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment