It's not easy getting 12 grand babies to cooperate and take a picture...but that's not a good enough reason not to try!!! I love these pictures...
These were the 2 best shots I got out of about 80...I'm not joking. I took 80 pics!!After the kids were tortured by having to wait for hours and hours and hours(it was really more like 2 hours) it was time for their favorite part of Christmas...GIFTS!!!
Sweet sisters...
Madison's turn...
I like to think that Caroline enjoyed her first Christmas...
Pretty smile for the camera...
We have quite a crowd when we are all together...
Lots of love in this room...
Her very own Elsa...
It's funny how Christmas has changed through the years. I still remember the excitement when I was a kid, waiting to open my gifts. Then the joy I felt as I realized how much more fun it was to give gifts. Now watching my kids...it's the best!!! Teaching them the reason we celebrate, thinking of just the right gifts, spending time together with family...I wouldn't trade for it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment