I can't believe I forgot to post about the "Cookie Decorating" party Our kids had before Christmas!! Ok, first I should say the Aunt Gwen is the BEST!!! This is her second year to have as many of her grand kids, great nieces, and great nephews get together and decorate cookies. My kids loved it last year and looked forward to it this year. Everyone had so much fun...
So serious...
She had her "station" organized and ready for some serious decorating...Miles was all about the sprinkles...
Always ready with a smile...
Mollie, Rachel, and Ruth all having fun...
Even the boys had a good time decorating...
I don't think Mackers got many cookies decorated, but he sure enjoyed playing with the icing.
Ian didn't want to stop decorating long enough for a picture...
But he gave in and gave me a handsome smile, probably just to get me to leave him alone, but I'll take it...
Wade and Miles looking all grown up...
Pretty smiles...
Lots of cookies were decorated that day!! I can't remember the exact count right now...but there were A LOT!!!
Grandnana and Grampa helped with Caroline while I was all over taking pictures...
I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with how well the kids did...
Here's all the kids with Aunt Gwenie...
Syd and Madison didn't get to go decorate because they were both running fever, so they stayed home with Goose. You can imagine neither of them were very happy about it. Aunt Gwen fixed that up...She sent both girls home their very own "kit" so they could decorate cookies too!!! See what I mean, she is amazing!!!
The girls couldn't wait to dig in, but I did make them wait until the next day...
Beautiful smile, ready for some decorating...Madison all smiles...
She went a little crazy with her icing, little nut...
Hair out of her face, and ready to go...
Such concentration...
All about the icing...
Madi LOVES sprinkles...
Waiting to eat her finished product...
Gwen, I can't thank you enough! My kids have loved doing this with you!!! You work so hard to make all the cookies and get all the icing into little bags, just for them. You even made Syd and Madi feel special. You ARE AMAZING...and I'm going to keep telling you this!! We love you so much and we are incredibly blessed to have you!!! Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!!!
Guess what...this year she is planning a "Rock Painting" party...so start collecting your rocks now!!! I can't wait. I know the kids are going to love this too!!!
Thank you Johnnie! Love all our babies, aunt gwenie
ReplyDelete