Background

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

First Day of School...

Our first week of school is in the books and we are well into our second. We always start the Tuesday after Labor Day. The kids were very excited to start, so it was easy slipping back into a routine. Tenley and Miles wake up and take their showers, then we eat a bite and start school. Try to get as much accomplished as we can before the other girls wake up. We are off to a great start, yes I know we are only on week two, but I'm hoping and praying for a excellent school year!!

Tenley is in 3rd grade...WOW! My beautiful, sweet girl is growing up everyday. 
Miles is a 1st grader...My big boy!
Sydney is Pre-K/Kindergarten. You wouldn't know it from her sweet smile, but she just got stung by a "fly-by" wasp. Poor Sydney was just walking around in the yard waiting to have her picture taken and a wasp literally flew into her hand and stung her.
Madison is into Coloring and Play dough. When I ask this sassy stinker if she wants to play with play dough or color she shakes her head and says, "jes skool"!
I'm sure all Moms are like this, but I can't believe how much my babies grow and change between first day of school pictures each year.

Just for fun, all my babies! I'll have to work with Miles on how to hold a baby for a picture :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment