Background

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

1 Month...

One month came and went with this sweet angel. We spent most of the month getting sweet kisses and hugs, but there was also feeding and diaper changing! She had some firsts: a bath, sleeping 6 hours straight (makes me happy!), going to church, and eating from a bottle (Tenley got to do the honors). 
Caroline was wide wake and very alert for her 2wk check up. She was 22 1/2 inches long and weighed 8lbs 6ozs, so she wasn't quite back to her birth weight, but Dr Cooper didn't seem overly concerned. She is growing...and that's what matters.
I made the mistake of trying to do this photo shoot right before bed. Yes, after 5 kids I know better, but the day just sort of slipped away from me. I'll try to do better for her 2 month shoot, but no promises. I added this pic just to show you how excited she was to have her picture taken...poor baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment