Can you believe this little cutie is already 2 months old?
Our photo shoot went much better this time! She was all grins...She had to get shots at her 2 month well check, poor baby. She weighed 10.5 lbs and was 24 inches long. Dr Cooper said she is doing fantastic. As of her two month check she is right in the mix with her siblings for height and weight.
She is still a good sleeper. She gets about 6-7 straight hours each night. I'm definitely not complaining. I love getting my rest too!
I would say some of the newness has worn off with the other kids. Don't get me wrong they still want to hold her, but they aren't right up in her face all the time. They actually let her sleep and eat then they "pounce". She absolutely loves when the kids talk to her.
She has such a sweet spirit. She is happy most times. She really only gets fussy when she needs a new/clean diaper. She smiles with her whole face!
Oh precious one, how we love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment