Background

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Meeting Caroline...

Sweet Caroline! You sure surprised us...well me anyway. I just knew you were a boy, but from the minute I suggested Caroline, your Daddy knew that was your name. It's a big name, but I think you are going to grow into it just fine.
I love "new" baby snuggles! I'm always filled with awe that my sweet babies are finally here and overwhelmed with a fierce love for my new little one.
Madison fell in love at first sight...
Sydney got what she wanted...a little sister!! You can see her excitement all over her face...
Miles was surprised when we told him she was a girl, but he recovered pretty quickly. I expected nothing less, after all he did tell me that God gives us what we need. :-)
Tenley my little momma, she couldn't wait to get her hands on little Caroline...
Our whole family...
What did our family do before miss Caroline? She has already stole our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment