Background

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Car Show...

Yay, While downloading the pics from my camera to gear up for the baby I found pics that I forgot I had even taken. So since I'm not having a baby, today at least, I'll blog. Which ironically I think I said the same thing on a blog post while waiting for Madison. 

It was a little bright waiting to the car cruise to begin. We skip out on most of the car show fun, but the kids do enjoy watching the Cruise. 
 Rachel and Uncle Chrisy chose to watch with us while the others cruised...
 Some of mine and the kids favorites...

Goose wasn't with us, so I took picks of all the Chevelles for him to see...
 Granddad Bob and his Studebaker, also some cute passengers...
 Tuff & Haley!!! We look for them every year...
 Getting ready to wave for candy...
 Nice Truck...
 Another one for Goose...
 Just for fun, really really yellow...
 This one was for me...
 I like the "true" classics...
 A little closer this time around...
 They did look like they were having fun...
 Miles liked this sleek looking truck...
 :-) Another one of my picks...
 Nice or Not?
 Tuff & Haley...and apparently Craig in the back seat(although we couldn't see him) :-)
 Psst...Chris and Alanna, This is the only thing Rachel wants for her 16th birthday...
 Mayberry brought up the end of the cruise...I giggled when Sarah passed by and joked about her having a dummy with her. Miles couldn't understand why I would call the guy riding with her a dummy. I laughed so hard and then explained what a "dummy" is.
It was a good cruise...

No comments:

Post a Comment