Snyder had a terrific Fly-in this year! I'm sure it would have been even better if we had gone up to the airport, but I just wasn't "feeling" it. We sat outside Steve and Nancy's and watched them fly over...it was such a pretty overcast day.
Miles looking all cool in my shades...
Hanging out in the back of the excursion...I love this pic for several reasons...
Finally they are all looking, but not all smiling. You get what you get...
My handsome man! Love him!!!
Pretty Sydney...
Silly Madison...
Jet powered glider...
Sittin with Grandpa
Playing with Daddy's cap...little stinker...
So cool...
These planes were my favorite part...
Chilling out watching some planes...
Mac getting in some bonding time with Uncle Aaron...
Time for a quick nap...
Goofball...
I think Grandnanna and Tye hung out the longest watching the "hairplanes" Tye definitely loved the Fly-in...
No comments:
Post a Comment