Background

Monday, November 18, 2013

Halloween...

I thought I had already posted this...sorry!

The Parade on the square...
I spy The Hulk...
Even if they didn't win on the square, they were winners to me...
When he started asking Miles questions, I was a little nervous. Miles being as shy as he is, I thought he would freeze up and not say a word, but he didn't. He answered his questions and even smiled...
When we got done with the square we started "hitting" our usually houses of family and friends...

Grandma and Granddad's...
Aunt Carlene's...
Aunt Darlene and Uncle Nelson's...
Then we treated one block(the block we always go to)...
I think Miles was the first one to the door every time...
It didn't take long for Madi to figure it out...
You can never have too much candy, at least that's what the kids think...
The kids kept saying...just one more house...just one more house...
Stretching as far as Daddy would let her, she wanted to be closer to the candy...
By the last house she walked up all on her own, she's getting so big...
We took our little treaters out to see Susie, she had homemade goodies ready for them...
All night long, Goose kept telling Tenley to smile(teasing her because obviously we couldn't see her face), so this picture cracks me up, because she made sure he could see her smile...
We ended our night at Grandnanna and Grandpa's...
Instead of candy, Nancy had gotten the kids happy meals and little boxes of individual cereals(which they loved!!) so they could actually eat...made this Momma's day!

Another Halloween in the books...whew, I'm tired!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg...luuved the minion costumes! I so wanted to be a minion too but couldnt think of a way to be true to the look of the character...but you did it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete