Background

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Celebrating Sydney...

My little Stinker is 3!!!
Her puzzle clock...
Her own little basket ball to go with her BB goal...
She loves birthday cake...
All my babies...
Make a wish...
Oh Sydney, what can I say about you... we love you so much! You are bursting with personality. You definitely keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. You are a little firecracker, a force to be reckoned with. My prayer is that the Lord will bless you. That you will receive the Him as your savior and do great things for him. With Him on your side there will be nothing you can't do! You are so sweet and a wonderful part of our family! I'm excited to watch you grow and look forward to everyday with you, but at the same time, I don't want it to come too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment