Background

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

11 Months

11 Months have come and gone, but I want to jot down a few milestones for miss Madison...
She is still slow to grow...she weighs 17lbs 3ozs. She is just shy of 29 in. I expect her weight to start going up though. It seems all my babies start packing on the pounds once they start eating table food. I have started giving her bites of table food. I still want her to mainly eat baby food until she's one, but she stares at my food with such a longing in her eyes, that I usually cave and give her a few bites...
She is very mobile, she is all over the place. I'll set her in the floor and when I look back, she has not only moved but usually left the room. I even caught her about to play in the toilet the other day. Gross, I know! I am now reminding all the kids frequently that the bathroom door MUST stay closed!!
She is so sweet...seriously! She is still so cuddly and lovable. Not much upsets her, if I had to guess I would say she has her Daddy's and Miles' disposition. Which is fitting since they all look so much alike as well.
She loves walking! She gets so excited when Ten will help her walk around. She hasn't been brave enough to take steps on her own, but I'm in no hurry for her to grow up, she is already passing through these stages way too fast for me...
Here we go, "I hope you got all the pictures you wanted Mom"...
She was done!
She loves being outside. She is content to sit on the porch swing with me and watch the older kids play. She also likes going for a ride in the push car. Lately she has been trying to stand while I push, so Syd and Ten each get on one side of her and set her back down, it's really pretty cute. She just smiles at them...
She continues her babbling. I've made out several more sounds. I think she may even be a singer...YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment