The end of March I got a crazy hair and decided I needed to go see my parents in CO before the baby comes. So at the end of April, at 33 weeks pregnant, Goose took a couple of days off we loaded up the excursion and headed to CO for long weekend.
Ethan was in for the weekend as well.The kids really enjoyed getting to play together. First things first, the big kids wanted to go shoot their bows. Dad, Goose and Dwayne took them while Mom, Ang and I took the little girls to the playground.
Miles is getting to be a little pro, he would shoot all day if we would let him.
Tenley doing her left handed thing...He sure is excited bout his shot...
Excellent shot...I'd be excited too!
Tenley was having a blast, but she wanted to pose with Pop and Daddy...Our little archers...
Meanwhile at the playground...
Madison was giving me a heart attack...
She went straight from the caterpillar ladder to the giant twist slide...I was a nervous wreck the whole time, not sure I'm ready for her to grow up...
I love this! Madison and Angela are all about doing a train down the slide...Brooklyn isn't sure about it...
I love these types of pictures, look at those eyelashes.
The kids made their scooters look like so much fun that Dad had to try it out...
All smiles...
Cheese...
Pop & O/ma
We introduced our kiddos to Wahoo. It was fun to see their little personalities come out. Let's just say one or two were out to WIN!!
Of course we all had to get adjusted. O'ma was keeping Sydney entertained until her turn...
Tenley was up first, she loves it...
Miles was funny, he had something funny to say every time he heard a "pop"...
Sydney was wiggly, but Dad still managed to adjust her...
Goose even took his turn...
Madison and I got adjusted too, but I guess I didn't get a picture of that.All 6 of Mom & Dad's grand babies. At least until our baby #5 comes in June and Angela's baby #2 comes in Oct.
The girls...
The boys...
Our "on the road again" pic. Not bad for a timed pic. We have done this the last couple of times that we have been there. We take a pic before we load up and head down the road.
As always we had a blast!! I'm really glad we made the trip. Crazy to think that the next trip we will be carrying 5 little ones to see their O'ma and Pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment