Miles has been planning his 6th birthday party ever since he went to Laney's party in February. So basically he has been planning his party for almost a year. It might have changed a couple of times but he always came back to Main Event in Lubbock. He wanted to bowl and get to play in the arcade. So we told the family and that's where we went.
Miles was so excited that Zachary was able to come...Uncle Chrissy and Daddy showing Madison how it's done...
Luke's turn...
Miles was loving it...
Cheese...
Miles in his new cowboy hat...
Happy boy...
Just like a kid on Christmas...
He had a terrific party and loved every minute of it! I don't really remember why, but I didn't take any pictures of the kids playing the games, but I assure you they played their little hearts out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment