Background

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thanksgiving(2013) in a Nutshell...

Wow...I'm really far behind on my blogging! Which you can look at as a blessing, because this means, I'm about to post several new blogs full of lots of pictures and hardly any commentary :-) you can thank me in person later!

Family Picture Time...
Aunt Nic let all the kids pick out a seashell of their own...
 O'ma posing with Madi...
 Tenley's turn...
 Miles being one of the big boys watching football...
 A little popcorn time with O'ma...
What?!?! You mean you don't watch tv this way?
 Target practice...
 Strategizing...
 Always a smile for the camera...
 Our Thanksgiving spread(makes me hungry just looking at it again)...
 Kids table...
Over flow table :-)
 "Big Kids" table...
 Some one isn't focusing on the task at hand...
 I love so many things about this picture...
 Proof...(side note, just now realized they are all dressed a like :-)
 Uncle Josiah reading to the kids before bed...
I smile every time I look at this...
It was such a fun weekend with all my siblings and parents here at our house!!

1 comment:

  1. Feb 2014-Happy Birthday to Sydney and Madison, love you so much, aunt gwenie

    ReplyDelete