I love that our church has a Mother/Daughter Tea every year around Mother's Day. The girls and I have been going the last 4 years. Every year it is just a little different and always special. This is my second year to host a table. Yes, it's a little more work, but so much fun! This year, I used my china. It was bought for my mother by her grandmother(Tom Tom). I alternated it with my cobalt. Making blue and yellow my colors. Here's how it turned out...
The girls each got a "goody" bag for coming.Overview of our table.
Here are a few other tables...
Dairy(Collier Table)
Butterflies(Esther's)
Daisies(I don't remember who did this table, but I loved the color)...
Gerber Daisies(Aunt Terri's table)
Music table(Reynolds/Warren)
Duck Dynasty(Highfield)
Me and my girls...all dressed up and ready to party!
The big girls...
Beautiful girls...
So Happy Grandnanna came...
Linda, WadeO, Alanna, and Dena Faye(Dena received a gift for being the second "wisest" woman there)
Our entertainment was great...Jason Steelman started it off and sang "Live life on a Diet" (its Tim Hawkins spoof to Tim McGraw's "Live life like you're dying") The lyrics are pretty funny!
Tenley's hair...
Then Elvis stopped by...
The Holy Rollers...
Our cake...Italian Creme
Sweet Madi got lots of Aunt Alanna snuggles...
Finally the Village Idiots(they said this was their last year, makes me a little sad, I look forward to seeing this every year)...
We had a full house. I never did hear how many came, but as you can see, there were a lot of Ladies
We had so much fun! Thank you everyone that came...lets do it again next year!!
How fun!!! Loved all the pics!!! Your table turned out really pretty!!! Looks like all had a great time!!! :)
ReplyDelete