Background

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was both busy and relaxing at the same time...is that possible?

We preformed our cantata during two services. Our first service was at 8:30, so I had to be at the church at 8:00...which meant that I needed to have everyone dressed and ready to leave the house by 7:30!!

After church we had family lunch at Steve and Nancy's house. I did my best to get a good pic of the kids, but I blame the early morning...no one was in the mood for pictures, they were ready for lunch!!
Our outside attempted wasn't much better...
Rachel was trying to be sweet and organize a game for the little kids to hunt eggs, it didn't go quite as planned but it was sweet of her to try...Ten was helping hide the eggs...
Crazy kid, trying to fill her big brothers boots...
Who knew finding an egg in a tree could be so much fun?!
My little poser! Alanna noticed how pretty Nancy's flowers were, Syd was close by and more than happy to pose for us. I asked her to take a picture with me and she said NO, she wanted to take a pic with Aunt Alanna. Little stinker!
It made Alanna's day, so I guess her sweetness depends on who you ask...
Miles looking for the eggs that Rachel, Like and Ten hid...
She did finally take a picture with me...my little "mini me"...
The relaxing part came when I fell asleep in Steve's recliner and no one woke me up, so I got a good nap :-) I hoped you have a relaxing Easter and that you took time to reflect...Praise Jesus, He has risen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment