This year was a little different for us. Everyone met at the Fluvanna Baptist Church. The kids had a blast, they never once asked why we weren't at the community center. Apparently I had a good time too, because I only managed to get pictures of the egg hunt and Tricia working her balloon magic...I'm completely missed the kids playing in the jumpy houses, pictures of the crowd, and a group pic of my kids.
I love watching the big kids hunt...such excitement...
Madi was more than happy to pick up candy...I couldn't make him understand I wanted to take a picture of him picking up an egg...
Happy girl hunting eggs...
Daddy was such a good helper...
Full basket, just what I like to see...
Not too bad, good girl...
The winner is...
Alanna and I talked after the egg hunt about how my kids pose right away for her and her kids pose right away for me...so next year I propose that I follow her kids around and she follow mine...
Rachel, sadly I think this might have been her last year :-(
It didn't take long for Madi to be done...
The suckers were her favorite...
I missed Kate outside, but I caught her and she was happy to show me her basket once we were back inside...
Esther working away making my girls pretty hair bows, for them to wear with their Easter dresses...
Tricia hard at work...she sure does make the kid's day with her balloon creations...
Syd picked a spider after seeing "little" Luke's...
She LOVED her spider, she just didn't like how I was telling her how to pose in the first picture...
Don't let this picture fool you, Aunt Alanna got her to sleep, then Uncle Chrissy too over...
Ten with her horse...
I love this picture!!! Miles with his jet and Luke with this spider...
Like I said, we had a blast!! We are ready for next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment