Luke, help little Madi open her gifts...
Madi's first little tea set...
Tenley was more than excited to open more gifts.I love this progression of pictures...He will look back and laugh, I think...
a gift, so exciting...
...wait a minute, it's not a toy, it's a...a...book...
...look, I got a book, yay! I thought these pictures were too funny. I promise, even though he doesn't look like it in these pictures, he does really like his book.
This was a fun year for Syd, she was excited about opening every gift...
YAY A BOOK!!! This is the reaction everyone wants when the gift they gave gets opened...
MAKE UP!!! She was one happy little girl...you did good Aunt Cara...PONIES!!!
Apparently this was his face for every gift he got this year, sorry guys, we'll work on it for next year...
A pretty good place to open gifts if you ask me...
Jewelry...I don't think I have to tell you she was excited!!
Another Christmas in the books...
No comments:
Post a Comment