Background

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Full Rut...

While we were in CO for Christmas, Goose and Dad snuck away several times to Full Rut, and archery place not too far from Mom and Dad's. When I say several, I mean so many times that I lost track! On our last night there they were gracious enough to let the whole family tag along.

My little lefty...Sorry about the out of focus pic, I didn't realize until after we got home.
 Ten's target...she is getting so much better...
 Big boy Miles, had a blast...
...and the release...
 Mom even took a turn...
 She needs a little more practice! Just kidding, this was Miles' target...
 The bow was a little big for Syd, so Daddy was right there to help her...
...and she's pretty happy with the release...
It really was a fun place to go shoot. They even have animal targets set up so you can practice your shots on them as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment