One of Goose's work buddies invited us out to Lake J.B. over Labor Day weekend. With 6 kids, One being almost 3 months, one potty training and 4 daredevils, I wasn't all that excited. I have to say though, once we got out there we all have a great time!! Even Lincoln, he slept in the shade most of the day.
Look at that cutie looking for a toy...
These two stayed so busy playing, that it was hard to get a good picture of them...I can't believe I just got this picture of all 4 girls...
Caroline didn't get in the water much, but she still had a great time...
Playaing catch with Goose...
I didn't think to take a pic of Lincoln sleeping. Miles played with some older boys a campsite over, so I didn't get any pictures of him either
I'm so glad they invited us and I'm glad we went. It was a great day! One we will definitely remember. It even has Goose and I wanting a camper and a couple of jet skis...
No comments:
Post a Comment