Background

Friday, July 15, 2016

Lincoln's One Month Old...

Precious baby boy, I'm still in awe and a bit surprised that you're here. I was so certain you were a girl. Now that you're here we spend our days eating sleeping and snuggling. You have been so gassy. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat it gives you gas, especially watermelon, ice cream, and tomato based foods.  At your 2 week check-up you were 23 ins long and you weighed 8lbs 11ozs.
Such a serious face. You have had a busy crazy first month of life. Your umbilical cord fell off early(6-19-16). After it came off your umbilical site started getting infected, so at 1 week of life you made your first Dr. visit..You have been quite the traveler in your short little life. Several trips to Lubbock including an over night for Sydney's dental surgery. You and I flew to CO to be with Ang and meet Aubrey. You traveled so well, never even cried on the plane, in fact you slept the whole time.
We found out Lincoln doesn't have VL-CADD...Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment