Background

Monday, July 13, 2015

Livingston 2015...

I know we adults say this every year...It's a long drive for such a short stay, but the kids LOVE it and we are making memories!! Thank you Cecil and Carol for opening up your beautiful home again to us. 

My how these babies have grown...
Blue eyes...
Hold on tight Tenley...
I'm not really sure how we talked Sydney into going off the rope swing, but she loved it!!
Our kids have the coolest Grandpa in the world...They absolutely loved that he got into the lake to swim with them...
The best way to beat the humidity...take a dip in the lake...
All that swimming makes a boy hungry for watermelon...
Silly kids love the baby pool too...
Probably the best nap she's ever had(I should probably say, she was actually in the shade, Goose only pulled back the visor so I could take her picture)...
There Sydney goes again...
Why does it always look like these two are conspiring?1?
Grandpa loving on Caroline...
Silly girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment