Long story short, Mom, Dad, Ross, and Pam came to visit us last weekend. I'm so glad they did! I'm always excited when they come, but this time was extra special. Dad, Ross and Pam met Caroline for the first time. It didn't take her long to warm up to them...
O'ma's lap seemed to be the place to be...she had room for all the girls...Smiling, so I think they are having fun! Silly boys...
The girls love to be read to, and Pop was happy to oblige...
Ross holding Caroline for the first time...
Side note on his beard...He is team player. Even though he isn't going on the annual elk hunting trip in Nov this year, He is still growing out his "mountain beard", just because he can!
Aunt Pam getting her first snuggles...
We have the best breakfasts when O'ma comes to visit. Biscuits, gravy, bacon, eggs, sausage...is your mouth watering yet?!?
Telling O'ma all of her secrets...
Madison woke up on Sunday and headed straight for Pops lap......
Just a rockin'...
Ross and Pam. I can't believe it's already been 3 1/2 years...
Is she my daughter or what? She looks and acts so much like me...
The weekend isn't complete without a little "boy toy" talk...bows, knives, guns. You name it, they can talk about it.
As always the weekend was much too short, but there were lots of hugs, kisses, food, and visiting. We missed the family that wasn't here, it's not the same without everyone. I can't wait for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment