Background

Friday, August 16, 2013

Jolly entertained the Calvary Kids...

Jolly(aka Tricia) came the end of July to entertain the Calvary kids. I was really excited about this. I knew the kids would love it. So, I was a little surprised when Miles decided he didn't want to go. When I told him that Tricia was going to be there, he got really excited and said, "Hanky?". I told him no "Jolly". He said, "oh, I'll just stay with Daddy". Little toot! Well, he missed a great time, she even had several of the adults laughing.
A little bit a Teddy Bear love...
Even Syd got some...
This fun little guy used his truck to spray the kids with water...
which of course, they loved!
I love this picture! Ten's face is priceless...
She got to be the muscle girl for the circus, everybody thought our selected ballerina was pretty funny.
Pretty little helpers...
Silly girls...
We all had so much fun, I hope that Jolly or Hanky will come back to visit the Calvary kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment